The 2nd update to SSH-RT has just been certified for the Windows Store. It can take up to 24 hours for your updates to arrive. The changes include:
- Added UTF-8 / Unicode support for over 1500 characters for Latin, Greek, Cyrillic, Armenian, Arabic, Lao, Georgian, and Symbols character sets
- Improved screen re-sizing and rotation handling.
- The terminal now dynamically re-sizes to best fill the screen on orientation changes and split screen modes
- Improved the readability of very small text modes
- Fixed a crash bug related to rotation before a session is started
- Improved general Terminal Emulation
- Improved compatibility with ZSH (Z-Shell) and VIM
- Various bug fixes.
A couple of things planned for next release:
- Import/Export of saved connections, for sharing between devices
- Improved Copy/Paste functions