- Connect to remote host using the SSH and Telnet protocols.
- The feature rich Terminal Emulator is capable of interacting with a wide variety of systems, shells, and apps.
- Connection Manager lets you save, group, and import/export your favorite sessions.
- Switch between multiple connections in a tab-like interface.
Connect to remote host across the Internet or LAN using the SSH version 2 or Telnet protocols. Rich support for ASCII, VT100, ANSI, LINUX, and XTERM terminal emulation.
Modern and Mobile
Designed for the Modern UI with touch interface. Built for the WinRT platform, desktop to tablet, physical keyboard or on-screen.
Save and group your favorite and most used connections for quick access.
Authenticate using either Password or Private Key Authentication using RSA or DSA keys
in standard OpenSSH format.
Supported Key Exchange methods:
- diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1, diffie-hellman-group1-sha1, and diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256 key exchange methods
- 3des-cbc, aes128-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes256-cbc, aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr, blowfish-cbc and cast128-cbc encryptions
Supported Message Authentication methods:
- hmac-md5, hmac-sha1
Private Key Support:
- RSA and DSA private keys in OpenSSH format with DES-EDE3-CBC, DES-EDE3-CFB, DES-CBC, AES-128-CBC, AES-192-CBC and AES-256-CBC encryption
- Use multiple sessions in a tab-like interface
- Save the history buffer to a file
- Open SSH:// URLs and links from other apps or the web